Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Night Has Only Begun...

Hey, hey! Just got back from Game Night for the youth group at church. It was so much fun. (Carolyn, apparently I barely missed you before and after. Stink.) But yes. Game Night was great. Today was the kickoff for the new school year and such, so all of the new 6th graders started youth group. They all seemed so itty bitty, it was funny. Haha. I love those kids! Playing taboo with them was a party.

Church this morning was great, too. I went to youth group, where we did some get-to-know-eachother kind of games. Fun stuff. Haha. The sixth graders were loving life, I tell you. After youth group, I helped in the nursery. It was kind of bittersweet. I played whole-heartedly with those kids, and then some. It was just that I couldn't get Mrs. Mary out of my mind. She was supposed to be there to say hi to the little ones, and to help make everyone feel loved and special. I think everyone at the nursery upped their game a little bit today, because we have huge shoes to fill. She was so joyful and kind, and I miss her so much.

I still have to write a paper and do math homework before co-op in the morning. This is not cool, not at all. Yet here I am, Miss Responsible, blogging first. In my defense, I'm blogging simply because you ordered me to, mother. It's good to know someone reads all of this bran leakage of mine.

I need to repaint my fingernails, they are chipped.

Ok, math first, then paper!

-caylielane.

1 comment:

  1. caylielane. just to let you know i stay up to date on your blogging life too :) and i love it. i miss you a lot. like a lot a lot. i feel like i still see you and we're just catching up again everytime i read your blogs. mkay that's all. i love you.
    i need to paint my nails too.
    p.s. i'm glad you love writing because your writing is beautiful. you make normal everyday things seem extraordinary.

    ReplyDelete