Friday, November 19, 2010

Always Pondering...

Good morning to you! It's Friday, November 19th, and oh boy has it felt like a long week to me. I'm so ready for the weekend. It hasn't been a BAD week, in fact, I did lots of great things this week. But it's just felt so very long. Weekends are like holidays.

I had a strange day yesterday. I did pretty much nothing but schoolwork yesterday (aside from a quick run), until 5:00. That alone is just unusual. Around 5:00, that dear friend Carolyn picked me up and we headed out for a fun night together! I've missed that girl. I haven't gotten to see her or talk to her very much in the past few weeks. First, we headed to Target and shopped like mad women. I even tried a couple of things on! If you know me, you know that I'm NOT a fan of trying things on. I don't even know why, so I advise you not to ask. But yes, last night I stepped out (or rather, in. To the dressing room.) and tried on a dress and a shirt. Both were adorable, and I decided to buy them! It was very joyful.

After Target, we picked up some smoothies. Yummy. I love smoothies. I do. Then, we went to a play at our friend Donovan's school. It was a modern...funny...more funky...version of A Midsummer Night's Dream. I don't think I'm capable of explaining it very well. It was good though. I totally followed, despite the Shakespearean talk throughout the whole thing. It was just great! We had fun.

From the play, we went to Carolyn's house for a bit. Well. Carolyn's family's house, I guess. But...it's still her house, even though she lives in an apartment, as far as I'm concerned. Yes. We went there. We hung out and talked to Emily, Kim, Angela, Julie, and Scott. It was all very silly. We were in a silly mood.

Last night was great. I've missed Carolyn. We always have great times together. We are so random and silly, but can also really be real with each other. Carolyn, you are loved by that Caylie friend!

Tonight, I'm going to see a play that Christian AND Gracie are both in! It's Christian's first play ever. I can't wait! He will be great, I just know it. And Gracie...well, I just KNOW she'll be fabulous.

Why don't people paint the fences in their back yards bright colors?
Why is it that people still buy ice cream and smoothies in the winter?
At the movie theater, which arm rest is yours?
Can something be "new" and "improved"? If it's new, what was it improving on?
Why does the Easter bunny carry eggs?
Do you yawn in your sleep?
Do Chinese people get English sayings tattooed on their bodies?
Why does a round pizza come in a square box?
What's another word for "thesaurus"?

Just...think about it.

-caylielane.

No comments:

Post a Comment