Thursday, November 11, 2010

In My Head.

Good morning to you!

It's Thursday, November 11th, 2010. That means that:
1) I have virtually nothing planned for today. Rare.
2) It's 19 days until my 17th birthday.
3) that I will get my license in 5 months and 23 days.

Yup. It's definitely late to be getting my license, at 17 and a half, I know. But it's a license, and that's what I need. And want. Wow, driving will be amazing.

I slept later than normal today- I woke up about 45 minutes ago, at 9:05. I still haven't been feeling too great lately. I got almost twelve whole hours of sleep last night. Honestly, I cannot remember the last time that happened. I can't remember. Ah, so nice. If only I felt good, this would just be an overload of goodness.

I have a lot to get done between now and Monday, schoolwork wise. I'm going to try to knock a lot of it out today, I've decided. So that I can have a relaxed weekend. I will. If it's the last thing I do....which it surely won't be...but I never know...I will.

Chuck. Yesterday, between co-op and Orbit, I went to Tim's house and watched Chuck with Gracie, Scott, and Tim. Surprise! Haha. That's become a very regular, but always wonderful occurrence. Anyways. Chuck is such an amazingly addicting and straight up GOOD show. If you've never heard of it, or heard of it but never watched it...I highly recommend it. Even more than I recommend oatmeal. And that's a lot.

I should get going on school work now, right? Right. Ok.

*sniff, cough, sniff.*

Alrighty, well...goodbye blog world. Good talk.

-caylielane.


No comments:

Post a Comment