Friday, November 12, 2010

Spectacular

Ahh. Yes.

Today...was a spectacular day. The spectacular-ness began before today, actually. It started when I went to sleep last night. Why? Because I didn't have to get up, not even ONCE, in the middle of the night to blow my nose. I'm getting better!! It's exciting, I tell you. So yes. I woke up very pleased about that.

After I got up and around and saw my lovely friend Eli off to school, I started early on schoolwork. I ate a banana and some toast for breakfast around 9:00, which was yummy. I like those things. After that, the intense schoolwork continued. I was highly intense about school today. That was rare. But very nice. I got a whole lot knocked out.

I left the house around 12:30 with Tim, his brother, and his mama (after a lovely omelette for lunch!). We headed downtown, to a book sale that was happening at a huge library.

Oh....my goodness. I love reading, and I love sales. A book...sale?! I was nothing short of giddy. I was a kid in a candy shop. There was an entire section labeled "Old Books", most of them from before the 50's. I loaded up on them! Not only are they beautiful books, but they will be really interesting to read. Oh my...I got some great stuff. I got somewhere between 10 and 15 books for only $10! Wow...I want to go back. I could have spent so...so...so much money in that place. It was enchanted, that's what.

Anyways. After the book sale, I headed back to Tim's house, where I drank some Cran-grape juice, the only thing I drink, other than water and skim milk. The only time I drink it is at Tim's house, too. Haha. It's amazing. So yes, I drank some juice and hung out for a bit. We watched a LOT of Chuck. It's getting insanely great. Really. Haha.

After that, my lovely mama came over. We all ("all" being me, Tim, Tim's mom, and my mom) went to the movie theater and saw Red. It was hilarious and quite light-hearted. My mom's not much on action movies, but she laughed throughout it, which was good. I had already seen it with Gracie, Scott, and Tim a couple of weeks earlier. Then we ate a super late dinner at that wonderful place we like to call Wendy's. I had a baked potato. Yum. It was straight up great.

While all of this was happening, Dad and Christian were at a basketball game with Tim's dad and brother. It was all so symmetrical! Haha.

So yes, here I am, at home, after a happy day. I'm exhausted, but joyful. Very joyful. I especially loved that my mom and Tim's mom were thrown into the mix tonight. It just made it even better. Mommy, I love you. Yes, I do. You are amazing.

Today, Gracie got a shot. And tonight, she is not feeling well because of it. Gracie....I hope you feel not only better, but unusually great when you wake up in the morning. I think you are so great. And beautiful. I love you Gracayyy.

Well, I may sleep at this point in my life. Yup, I will. Or at least...get in bed. Affirmative. I have new books to read!

-caylielane.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Caylie! I do feel a lot better. :)
    Oh, and Scott wasn't with us when we went to see Red. Just you, me, and yo boyfraaand.
    Sounds like a spiffy day! That is one of my favorite book sales. Enchanted is the perfect word for it.
    I love you a lot Caylie!
    P.S. I always get supper giddy when I see my name in your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete