Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Memories In A Box

*Sniff. Sniff. Cough. Sniff. Cough.*

This cold is still haunting me. Why, I do not know. But I do know that it is not fun to be the holder of a cold when you are trying to sleep. I do know that I don't particularly enjoy getting up 77 times in one night to blow my nose. But...at least I'm well enough to run now! Proof that I'm getting better. I want to go on another long run today...like the one I went on on Sunday. That...was one of my favorite runs I've ever been on. I can remember my favorite runs (the first time I ran 5 miles, running over the bridge with Scott and Kimberly, the half-marathon) and the one on Sunday was definitely one of them.

Eli just left for school. I made her oatmeal for breakfast. Did you know oatmeal is wonderful in many ways? Not only is it yummy. Not only is it fast and easy to make. But it's also quite healthy for you! I highly recommend it. In the apple cinnamon or maple brown sugar variety.

Today, I have chemistry class. Woohoo! I missed the last class while we were out of town, so I'm going a little bit early to get caught up. So far, I actually don't mind chemistry all that much at all. Strange, huh? Who would have thought?

Mary Cate. Eli informed me last night that you read my blog and I just wanted to give a little shout-out because WOW. I love and miss you very much, my friend. You are wonderful and we seriously, I'm not even playing around, should get together soon.

For those of you not fortunate enough to know Mary Cate, let me tell you- she is a fabulous human being. I've known her since kindergarten (woah...time flies). We had good times as little tots. Skiing, going to the beach, cheering at recess...ah, memories.

I wish memories could be dug up and put in a package, because forgotten memories would be all that I'd ask for for Christmas. Wouldn't it be wonderful?

*SNIFF! COUGH!*

I always have cross country on Tuesdays, but I do not today. Why? Because the cross country season has come to an end, that's why! It was great fun, but terribly short.

Well... I have an Algebra 2 test to take.

OH! Last night, my family (plus Eli) went to see a play with my grandparents. It was called You Gotta Serve Somebody, I believe. It was hilarious! One of Nana and Papaw's community group college friends was in it, and they have been wanting me to meet her for the longest time, and I finally did! She was adorable, and definitely a talented actress.

Eeeek, spring show at the Rep, please come my way very soon! I'm missing theatre more than I am capable of expressing.

I'm a bit wordy today. Ok. Well...toodloo.

-caylielane.

1 comment: