Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Scrambled.

Yup. It happened. I fell off of the blogging band wagon.

It's happened before...but never like this. I've been going through such a dry spell- I completely embraced the laid-back attitude of Christmas break- that I don't even have the energy to update you on all that I've been up to.

Christmas was wonderful, as always. The whole Christmas season is completely magical. My family spent Christmas day at Nana and Papaw's house. It was joyous. We had our fake Christmas at Mimi's house with Mimi, Papa, and Jeanna. Again, joyous.

Guess what? Tomorrow morning, I'm getting my wisdom teeth out. From what I can tell, its a very normal thing to be nervous about. Why I am not nervous at all, I cannot tell you. But I am not nervous. I'm excited, in fact! My teeth hurt. Having those wisdom teeth will be wonderful. Freedom.

I've seen two movies in the theater over Christmas break- True Grit and Tron. Two very different movies. True Grit was way better if you ask me. The acting was great, the story was intriguing, it had both deep and funny parts...I'm a fan of that movie. Tron, on the other hand...eh. It was okay. It was funny at parts, and the effects were great, but that's all I'm going to give it. It was decent, but nothing special.

Did you know that I love omelettes? I love to eat them and I love to make them. I had an omelette last week at the Cheesecake Factory (my family went to Nashville. It was awesome. christiswritingthewaves.blogspot.com) that had ham, cheese, mushrooms, and spinach. It sounds bizarre, I suppose. But it was actually pretty mild and very delicious. Scrumptious, even!

I spent the night with Carolyn last night. We stayed up and talked until 1 or 2 in the morning. We like to talk. This morning, we went to Starbucks to sit and enjoy warm winter drinks. I had a grande caramel apple spice with no whip. Delicious. I want it every day, forever and ever.

I have a Vogue magazine from 1964! Gracie my love gave it to me for Christmas. I decided to collect vintage Vogues, and that girl has given me a jump start on it! I've really loved looking at it...I feel all special. Thank you, my dear Gracie! I miss you.

Oh, I'm full. There has been a LOT of good food over the past couple of weeks, and it's left me feeling slow and sluggish. But the food was good. Really good. Worth it, right?

I ran ten miles on Sunday! It felt really great. I wasn't even ridiculously sore, surprisingly. I ran the first half alone, listening to the radio on my fabulous new iPod that I got for Christmas. The second half I ran with Carolyn. We talked and ran all over the place. It was wonderful. A very great run.

Ok. Well, there was your randomness fix for the day. I'll be back, sooner rather than later. Pinkie promise.

-caylielane.

1 comment:

  1. I don't really know why, but that post brought me extreme joy. It could be that instead of doing my geometry I was reading it, or it could be that the very, VERY lovely Caylie wrote it! I'm thinking the second option. I'm glad you like your Vouge and that you finally got those suckers outta yo mouth! Love you dearly and can't wait until Saturday!

    ReplyDelete