Friday, January 7, 2011

Just a Little Bit Excited.

Boredom makes anticipation stronger. I am sitting in my room, being bored. I'm contemplating going on a run. Maybe a walk. It's an excuse to listen to good music for extended amounts of time.
What am I anticipating, you may ask? Or, maybe you're not asking. Maybe you aren't curious in the least bit. Well, no matter how curious you are or aren't, I'm gonna tell you. Homecoming. I'm very, very excited about homecoming!

It's tomorrow. It all begins around 2:00. I will go watch the Homecoming Court girls, and hug lots of people. It will be great fun, and the girls will look gorgeous. After that, I am heading back to my house, along with lots of my girl friends, to get all ready for the homecoming dance! Oh, what great fun. We will make our hair and face all prettified, and put on some fancy schmancy dresses. After the primping has come to an end, we will meet up with some parents and some spiffy-looking guys for a yummy dinner at Carinos. I will be doing some serious gluten-dodging, but I'm up for the challenge. That will be lovely. After dinner, it's time for the actual dance! I shall be going with Mr. Timothy Joel. Hooray! We will all dance the night away, and it will be fabulous.

So, yeah. I'm pretty excited. My excitement has been hightened by the current boredom. But I believe I'm about to fix that! I am going to put on some tennis shoes, grab some music, and go outside for a nice, long, brisk walk. That will be great. Hopefully there will be people out on this not-as-cold-as-normal day, because people watching enhances the experience.

I think I'm going to eat a nutella covered rice cake first. You know, rice cakes are gluten free. I never ate rice cakes before my gluten issue came about. Now, those things are a frequent companion of mine.

Red. My homecoming dress is red.

-caylielane.

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully it is easier to get your man to dance than it is for me to get mine to. :)

    ReplyDelete