Sunday, January 16, 2011

New Design!

I redesigned my blog! I'm very happy. Little things like that change my whole mood. Yes...happy I am.

I suppose I should update you on how homecoming went. It was really wonderful in my opinion. Getting ready with all of the girls was fun- lots of laughter, curling irons, and makeup. Then, meeting up with Scott and Tim and some parents for dinner was great. Everyone was all dressed up, and it was just splendid. From there, we all headed to the dance! It was great. I got pretty hyper. Dances tend to have that effect on me. I jumped around and goofed off with my friends, and it was just great. Scott and Tim weren't huge fans of the hyper dancing, but I didn't really even mind. Gracie and I would dance for a while, then talk to them for a while, and so on. It was great fun.

Today is a cold, rainy day. I was planning on leaving three minutes ago to go to the athletic club-I need to run 5 miles for half marathon training- but it looks as though I'm writing this instead, doesn't it? Well, as soon as I finish this post, I'm off to run and swim! I've been swimming laps lately. I really love it. It makes me miss the ole swim team days.

Tim and I worked in the nursery at church today. It was an unusually calm day in there- not as many kids showed up as usual. It sounded like lots of them were sick. Including Carson- he had fever last night. Poor kid. One little girl, Maddie, felt really sick all day in the nursery. She didn't talk hardly at all, and just sat and stared blankly at absolutely nothing. I asked her if she wanted to sit in my lap, and after a slow nod, her eyes not moving, she crawled into my lap and fell right asleep. I think she may have had some fever; I could tell something wasn't right. She's so precious.

It's kind of a dreary day today. It's all cloudy outside, and I feel lazy. I'm sure I will perk up after a good run and swim. I hope. Tonight is community group at church. Our community group hasn't gotten together since before Christmas, so I'm excited! I love the girls in my group.

I guess I'm gonna wind this post up. Goodbye, blog world. Thanks for reading. I shall return.

...I sure do use the word "great" a lot.

-Caylielane.

1 comment: