Monday, January 17, 2011

I Say, Good Day.

I'm on a roll today. (A gluten free one, that is.) I was just telling Gracie about it. I'm just getting things knocked out today. It was a particularly good day at co-op, and I can't put my finger on the reason. It just was unusually great. Now I'm home. For the night. No plans whatsoever. That's a bit unusual, which I'm okay with. But I enjoy a night just being at home sometimes.

Tonight, I plan on...
*Getting my room spotlessly clean. Yeah, I know I always say that. But I mean it this time.
*Doing my math homework, even though it's not due until Wednesday. Yeah. Never happens.
*Making pizza! With gluten-free crust. I'm particularly excited about this adventure.

One day, I will have a laptop that lets me load pictures. This one, the Dell...the black beauty... just makes me wait forever, and then says "Oh, sorry, I'm not in the mood to do that right now. Tough luck."...Basically. It's a bit annoying. But, other than that, this laptop has been good to me. I'm not to the point of needing a new one yet, most definitely. But...when I DO get a new one...being able to load pictures will be a plus. My blog will have pictures! That's only happened once, I do believe. Last March, after the half marathon, my laptop decided to work with me. Oh well. Words are good. Sure, it may take a thousand words to do a picture justice, but a lack of words is rarely a problem for me. What can I say? I'm a babbler.

*Oh, and I'm going to practice guitar for a while tonight.

It's time for me to get going on that math homework. I feel like such an overachiever right now...this is rare. Me...doing math homework...early? Hah. Hah.

I need to find a good book to get into.
Oh! Check out Lovely by Sara Haze. I love this song. Thanks for the recommendation, Evan- you're lovely yourself!

-caylielane.

No comments:

Post a Comment