Friday, February 25, 2011

Happy Is What I Am.

Good morning! It's 8:05, and I am in a cheerful mood. I woke up to a wonderfully clean room, which automatically made me smile. When my room is clean, I can think. Also, that wonderful Eli was here. She left for school about 30 minutes ago- she's so great.

Eli is one of those people who I just click with. We get each other's jokes, we know each other's tendencies, and we love each other no matter what. We could talk to each other for the rest of our lives and never run out of things to say. I know I always say that she's great, but...really. Seriously. She means so much to me, and I can't even explain how blessed I am to have her in my life.

Today will be a pretty crazy day, consisting of three out of my four busy factors: School, running, and theatre. I'll be doing school until early afternoon-at least that is the plan. Then, I'm going on a five mile run- I'm hoping Tim can come over and ride with me (how great is he to be willing to do that?)- I really don't like to run more than 3 or 4 miles alone! Haha. Then, at 4:30, I'm off to the Rep for rehearsal! I'll be there until about 9:00ish. Woo! So much rehearsing, I tell you! And tomorrow, I have rehearsal from 10:00-6:00ish.

I'm just ready for this show to open- it's so much more exciting with an audience. Not that I don't love doing it now...because I do...I just...you know what I'm trying to say, I think.

I should get some schoolwork done. Bleghh. Yuck.

63 days until I get my driver's license! Yes, I'm seventeen years old. It's complicated.

-caylielane.

No comments:

Post a Comment