Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sigh.

Well, rehearsals have officially ended, and the shows are to begin today. Tonight, more specifically. So excited! These first three nights are technically preview performances, but they are still so very fun. I love theatre.

Yesterday was a crazy day. Surprise! Caylie? Having a crazy day? I know, I know, it's unheard of. But this is MY blog, and I can write on it what I want to, right? So I am going to tell you all about my crazy day yesterday.

It began with co-op. It was a fairly typical co-op day, but that is still good. I was a bit overwhelmed and stressed out with stinkin Algebra 2, but I felt better about it after class yesterday. I had a delicious lunch.

You know, I love lunch. Lunch is possibly my favorite meal. It's a chance to stop in the middle of the total insanity of my day, have a seat, and eat. I am not required or expected to do anything BUT eat at lunch time, no matter where I am. I am temporarily relieved of any responsibility, and that is a nice thing. I like lunch time.

Yesterday, I had oatmeal, strawberries, and a Butterfinger bar for lunch. The Butterfinger was a little present from Tim. It's crazy how much joy one little thing like that can bring me so much joy!

After co-op, and a trip to Kroger for groceries, it was time to run. Yesterday was a LONG run. 10 miles long, to be exact. Tim rode his bike by me the entire time, which was great. He helped keep my mind off of the fact that I was running that whole time. I actually really enjoyed it. I was wearing my semi-new running shoes, the weather was great, I had someone to talk to, I got to watch the sun go down, and I was at an oh-so-leisurely pace. It just doesn't get much better than that!

Then, when Tim and I got back to my house (I wobbled a bit on the walk back.), we ate food. Rice and beans and cheese....delicious.

Have you ever watched Heroes? I watched the first episode of it last night. I like that show, yes I do. I never have time to watch TV, so I can't promise that I'm going to keep watching it, but who knows?

I'm gonna work on history. I feel all distracted.

Gracie:
1. I love that one picture of you.
2. Weekend with muffins and stuff...let's please do that!
3. Christmas party in summer...that's the best idea since sliced bread.

-caylielane.

1 comment:

  1. Caylie:
    1. Thank you!
    2. I want do do it too! How about at the lake?
    3. You were the inspiration! You came up with that idea about a year ago... I just want to make it so!

    ReplyDelete