Thursday, March 3, 2011

Blogs and Longings

Hey there! You should read my mom's blog. It's wonderful, and oh-so-official. She even had her blog professionally designed, and it looks delightful! If you are reading this, you should click here and take a look at it. And maybe even comment and tell her what you think.

There are two things that I am longing for.

1.) My license. I get it in exactly 2 months! I can't even tell you what a glorious day that will be. I even have a little countdown thing in the corner of my screen. It says that I have 2 months, 0 days, 20 hours, 29 minutes, and 22...21...20 seconds until the big day! Can you tell I'm pumped?

2.) A job. Once upon a job, I applied at 896698759 places, and was offered various jobs, but I ended up not being able to take them because I didn't have my license. So, as you can see, with one comes the other. When I get my license, I shall start re-applying to different places. When I have a job, I will have some spending/Jamaica money. That will be a very good thing.

Today is a busy day, once more. After I finish doing school, I shall run 5.5 miles. (Hopefully with Timbo. Because, as I've said, that makes it so much better.) And then it will be time for me to head to the Rep for our LAST preview performance! Woohoo! It will be a grand time. And Mom, Dad, and Crib will be there! Even better.

Tomorrow morning, we have a student matinee, which I'm particularly excited about because Gracie and her mama will be there! It's so fun when I someone I know is in the audience. And then, tomorrow night is our official opening night, and a reception afterwards. Tim is coming all by his lonesome to that performance- there weren't many tickets left! Haha. I'm so glad that he's coming.

Well, school is calling my name, and I feel a strong obligation to answer it.
Have a good day. Make a new friend.

-caylielane.

No comments:

Post a Comment