Wednesday, February 9, 2011

February 9th, 2011.

Today is already a very, very good day. Why?

1.) I slept incredibly well, dreaming of happy things.

2.) I slept incredibly late. 10:00 is late for me. It was joyous.

3.) I woke myself up. No alarm or yelling Carson (I love him, but he's not the most gentle way to be woken up.)

4.) My room is clean.

5.) As soon as I woke up, I looked out my window to find that my world has been draped in white! Snow is here! And snow was still falling- even better.

6.) I came downstairs, where I had some peanut butter toast on gluten free bread. Delicious.

7.) Carson and I made snow cream. Snow ICE cream! It was great fun, and it tasted pretty good too!

8 cups of fresh fallen snow.
1 cup of sugar.
1 cup of milk.
2 tablespoons of vanilla.

Blend together, and enjoy.

8.) My wonderful daddy is downstairs making chili. I will admit I'm not the biggest chili fan, but it's a snow day. I'm willing to have an open mind.

9.) Co-op was cancelled! This is good, because I don't have to go to my classes and think about conjugating verbs, or parabolas or whatnot. The bad thing is that I don't get to see my friends.

10.) We are going sledding soon! Oh it shall be so fabulous. Eli is going to meet up with us for the fun! I love that best friend of mine.

My list has come to an end.
This blog is becoming my friend.
Oh look! I made a rhyme.
It's almost sledding time!
I really should write poetry more.
Its keeping right now from becoming a bore.
I shall, it's decided! I shall write it more often.
Now what rhymes with that? Let's see...
Dolphin?

Oh me oh my. My brain is being swirly! It's a happy day, and I thank God for the weather.

Ciao!

-caylielane.




No comments:

Post a Comment