Monday, February 14, 2011

Will You Be My Valentine?

Happy Valentines Day to you! I hope it's been a good day, whether you did anything valentine-y or not. It's been a good day for me. I even made some valentines! Construction paper hearts and all. It was a joyous thing.

Carson also LOVED the holiday. (If you call it a holiday...I don't think of Valentines Day as an official...anything. But it's fun!) He made little goodie bags to bring to his preschool tomorrow. They will be having a Valentines Day party. Little Dash simply cannot WAIT! He's been running around, telling everyone he sees to have a happy Valentines day. Oh man, I love that kid.

It was a glorious day today. And I ran 8 miles! It felt good! Tim, who is oh so kind to me, rode his bike by me the entire time.

This post is short.
Buh-bye now.

-caylielane.


No comments:

Post a Comment